Parish Council meeting Tuesday 3rd October 2023
7pm at Charlton Down Village Hall
- 23/10-1. Welcome and Chairman’s address.
- 23/10-2. To receive apologies for absence
- 23/10-3. To receive declarations of interest or consider grants of dispensation.
- 23/10-4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 5th September 2023 and sign the same.
- 23/10-5. To receive matters arising from the above minutes (for information only).
- 23/10-6. Public Discussion Period
- 23/10-7. To receive recommendations from the Charminster Movement Strategy working group
- 23/10-8. To consider the location for the EV Charging points in Charlton Down and Charminster
- 23/10-9. Finance and General Purposes
- To consider the updates to the Standing orders and Financial regs (F & GP)
- To consider a Grant Awarding policy (F & GP)
- To consider the quotes gathered for the tree works based on the tree report of May 23.
- To receive the monthly finance reports and check bank reconciliations.
- To approve all payments due and those paid since the last meeting.
- 23/10-10. To receive a report on the activities for the Charminster Community Hall.
- 23/10-11. To consider any planning matters.
- 23/10-12. Matters of correspondence, information or interest.
- 23/10-13. To confirm items for the next PC meeting on 7th November at Charminster Community Hall.
CPC Parish Council meeting 03-10-23